Blog #3: Stinky Breath Killer

 My friends and I went for dinner at a seafood restaurant. Each one of us ordered a different plate for dinner. I ordered lemon garlic butter baked fish. The smell of that dish was so strong but good at the same time. The smell combination of garlic, fish, and lemon was superb. I take my first bite and taste that garlic hits through my nose. However, my breath started to stink and I did want to embarrass myself in front of my friends. I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth but no progress. Then I see in front of the cashier a jar says, "Take one and feel the freshness". I take one piece then throw it into my mouth. Then out of nowhere, I feel the breeze in my mouth. It's as if I was drinking water then start chewing gum, but even colder than that. Then a very strong taste, even stronger than the lemon garlic fish, spread into my mouth. As I open my mouth, the smell of my whole breath came out. Then I realized that my breath doesn't stink from the all fish and garlic that I ate. I was so relieved at that moment. I asked the worker if I could have more than one piece. The worker smiled to me and approved that I can take more than one. I was happy that the worker accepted me to take more pieces. Then I go back to my friend's table then continued eating my yummy dish!

Comments

  1. Great job describing a scenario that I feel that we can all imagine or even have been through at some point in our lives. Sometimes we eat or drink something that tastes really good but leaves off a bad breath odor and one of our only options is to consume that hard candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title, I also like that you made into a story. Referring to the harsh smells from your dinner to how to solve it with a mint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story! You described it well and I got a good laugh out of it

    -Luis Apodaca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry #4: Ways of Transportations