Blog # 8: Another Type of Oxygen

     In this recent generation, the internet has become our second oxygen. Our lives have become full of modern technologies that almost all of them are used with internet. The Internet can be used for educations, online shopping, other benefit purposes, learning new things, and mostly for entertainment. If people wanted to access Google, social media, games, listen to music, watch youtube, or perhaps TV, and more of these need internet. It has become our habit that we want/need to use the internet every day. Teenagers are the most people that use the internet. They would use the internet almost the whole entire day. If unexpectedly the internet connection was lost for some reason, they would get upset and most likely get depressed and stressed if they lost internet connection. Most people now can't live without using the internet because of how much stuff we can do to entertain ourselves by using the internet. If I were to tell you the truth, I use the internet a lot and can't live without it either. Most of my time in the day is me watching Netflix, playing video games, listening to music, and also doing my school on the internet. How about you? Can you live without the internet?


Comments

  1. I agree with you on the this but there is one part that I don't agree and that is music. I have to listen to music because if I don't I will be having a breakdown everyday and no way to clam it down, but the other things I get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you. Music is like my life and with out it I feel like my day wasn't completed.

      Delete
  2. I think I could possibly live without the internet, It would be really difficult though. I do use the internet everyday to keep up with my boyfriend, family, and to do my homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! Internet does have benefits for us to communicate with our loved ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry #4: Ways of Transportations