Blog Entry #4: Ways of Transportations

 Today, it's common that people have their own cars to transport to wherever they want. In fact, the car is the number one use of transportation. Every day, you would see thousands of cars used. There are people who use public transportation like the subway, train, buses, etc. They use public transportation because they don't have their own car. There are those who use bikes who only go to places that aren't far from their home. And there are people who walk to places. Using cars is a very great way to transport. You can use your car freely, whenever you want, and wherever you want. However, you would have to keep pay for your gas in order to use your car, and there could be times where your tires get punctured, your engine might act up, or anything could happen to the car that could cause it not to move. You would really have to take care of it if you want to keep using it for a long time. As for public transportation, you can use public transportation if you don't have your own car. Or perhaps you only use public transportation just to go to work and back home, and not go to other places. If you like using bikes then you probably like to exercise and transport at the same time. Using a bike is a very fantastic way to transport because bikes can you take many places just like using a car. However, using a bike can take longer to reach your destination than using a car, and you might also need to bring water with you every time you go out on a bike since you're exercising. And lastly, people would just walk as cheap and easy transportation. People would walk to go on a short trip, not to go too far places. Anyways, walking is also good for exercising just like a bike; however, it's the slowest transportation in the world. You might only walk when you are completely free, not in a rush so you can take your time to enjoy your walk. What's your favorite transportation? My favorite transportations are cars and bikes. What Are the Most Earth-Friendly Transportation Methods? | LoveToKnow

Comments

  1. As uncommon as it is, I actually haven't learned how to ride a bike. My friend is going to teach me next month and I definitely want to make it an effort to be a form of exercise for me. Usually, I use my parent's cars to get around as we have two available to us at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the many options you brought up for transportation. Having a car is super convenient and helps you be more independent. But it also adds up fast for payments, gas, insurance, and for parts cause you will always need to fix or replace parts as years go bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cars are like our babies. I know mine sure is. I have had 3 cars in my lifetime so far and each time I have gotten a new one, it was hard to let the old one go. I remember before getting my first car how I would sit on the bus or trolley and just imagine all the things I would do once I had a car. For example, drive to the beach and to cool hike destinations. Which is exactly what I did the day after purchasing my very own first car. However, the most beneficial part of having a car is being able to get to work. Cars definitely are extremely convenient and necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment